Rollenmanagement der Mitarbeiter

• Forgive me, because German is not my native language.

I'm wondering if anyone can help with a script that finds out what staff roles people have in an alliance to make managing staff roles easier.

Forgive me as German is not my first language. I wonder if anyone is able to help with a script that finds out what staff roles people have in an alliance to make it easier to manage staff roles .

• Well, that's not a problem, as we can use the Alliance-API for that. Question is, what exactly you want/in what format you want those data. Export all Members and the Ranks they have as csv,...? You have to be a little more specific. ;)

Mecker nicht Rum, mach's besser! Kannst du nicht? Dann halt den Ball flach!8o

Mein Verband "Sachsen, Dresden und Osterzgebirge"

"Und Du wünschst dieser Welt

Dass endlich Hirn vom Himmel fällt

Es wär' schön, wenn sie verstehen

Zum Homosapiens gehört nicht nur aufrecht gehen"

• When the game was sold a few years ago, one of my alliance members created a Python script on his site that he ran and found the players with roles like education administrator, transportation administrator, co-administrator, and administrator and exported them to a text file. We then used this to see who had what roles in the game to remove people who had permissions they no longer needed. If something like this were possible it would be amazing and any format like a spreadsheet or a text file would work.

A few years ago when the game was sold, one of my alliance members made a python script on his end which he would run and it would find the players with roles such as education admin, transport admin, co admin and admin ect and export these to a text file.

We then used this to see who had what roles in the game to remove people who had permissions they did not need anymore.

If something like this was possible that would be amazing and anyformat such as a spreadhseet or text file would work.

• I'm sorry, but I was lazy and should do other things than fiddle around the scripts. So here is a proof of work script for the js console. The console can be opened by pressing (Ctrl + Shift + K on firefox. Ctrl + Shift + J on chrome. If it don't work: Google is your friend). This script will list them in a table in the console.

Ein Vakuum, geschaffen durch fehlende Kommunikation,

füllt sich in kürzester Zeit mit falscher Darstellung, Gerüchten, Geschwätz und Gift. - Cyril Northcote Parkinson

Der beste Verband in Aachen und Umgebung: leitstellenspiel.de/alliances/1100

Schraube manchmal am LSSM V4 rum.

• Oooh, that's good. One thing I noticed is that for me it's all about getting information for 1,000 players. We have over 10,000 members, hence the request, and some employees were missed as a result. Is there a way to allow more requests to reach all members ?

Oooh thats good. I have noticed one thing that for me its only grabbing 1K players infomation. We have over 10K members hence the request and a few staff have been missed by this. is there a way to allow more requests to get all members?

• The API returns all players, however it is likely that your browser limits the table rows that are shown concurrently.

• Will dump the code in csv format. Since our alliance has only 80 members I cant test it on your case. Sorry.

füllt sich in kürzester Zeit mit falscher Darstellung, Gerüchten, Geschwätz und Gift. - Cyril Northcote Parkinson

• Probably me doing something wrong.

Is there a way to manually clean up the data returned as when I have run it. Its brought back over 8 thousand words so if there was a way that would be amazing

Wahrscheinlich mache ich etwas falsch. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die zurückgegebenen Daten manuell zu bereinigen, als ob ich sie ausgeführt hätte? Es brachte über 8.000 Wörter zurück. Wenn es also einen Weg gäbe, wäre das erstaunlich

• You can throw them into any text editor, which can read ASCII formatting (eg. notepad++ or visual studio code). Then save it as .csv file and it should be readable.

I can build a script for it, but not before the 28th of march. (Please ping me if I dont respond. Im very oblivious).

• You can throw them into any text editor, which can read ASCII formatting (eg. notepad++ or visual studio code). Then save it as .csv file and it should be readable.

I can build a script for it, but not before the 28th of march. (Please ping me if I dont respond. Im very oblivious).

Pullrequest#0815471169? ;) (Tested in an alliance with 200 Members)

Mecker nicht Rum, mach's besser! Kannst du nicht? Dann halt den Ball flach!8o

Mein Verband "Sachsen, Dresden und Osterzgebirge"

"Und Du wünschst dieser Welt

Dass endlich Hirn vom Himmel fällt

Es wär' schön, wenn sie verstehen

Zum Homosapiens gehört nicht nur aufrecht gehen"