Beiträge von Watchdog

Is it possible for this script to also pass on courses to an alliance?

I'd like to use this to make sharing courses easier, but when I've tried it, it's limited to one course actually being created.

Is it possible for this script to also share courses to an alliance?

I'd like to use this to make mass sharing courses easier, but when I've tried it, it seems to only spawn one course at a time and not 20 for example.

Probably me doing something wrong.

Is there a way to manually clean up the data returned as when I have run it. Its brought back over 8 thousand words so if there was a way that would be amazing

Wahrscheinlich mache ich etwas falsch. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die zurückgegebenen Daten manuell zu bereinigen, als ob ich sie ausgeführt hätte? Es brachte über 8.000 Wörter zurück. Wenn es also einen Weg gäbe, wäre das erstaunlich

Oooh, that's good. One thing I noticed is that for me it's all about getting information for 1,000 players. We have over 10,000 members, hence the request, and some employees were missed as a result. Is there a way to allow more requests to reach all members ?

Oooh thats good. I have noticed one thing that for me its only grabbing 1K players infomation. We have over 10K members hence the request and a few staff have been missed by this. is there a way to allow more requests to get all members?

When the game was sold a few years ago, one of my alliance members created a Python script on his site that he ran and found the players with roles like education administrator, transportation administrator, co-administrator, and administrator and exported them to a text file. We then used this to see who had what roles in the game to remove people who had permissions they no longer needed. If something like this were possible it would be amazing and any format like a spreadsheet or a text file would work.

A few years ago when the game was sold, one of my alliance members made a python script on his end which he would run and it would find the players with roles such as education admin, transport admin, co admin and admin ect and export these to a text file.

We then used this to see who had what roles in the game to remove people who had permissions they did not need anymore.

If something like this was possible that would be amazing and anyformat such as a spreadhseet or text file would work.

Forgive me, because German is not my native language.

I'm wondering if anyone can help with a script that finds out what staff roles people have in an alliance to make managing staff roles easier.

Forgive me as German is not my first language. I wonder if anyone is able to help with a script that finds out what staff roles people have in an alliance to make it easier to manage staff roles .

A script that would allow you to filter alliance building on the map when you turn the option on in the drop down menu.

With a script you can filter the building of alliances on the map if you activate the option in the drop-down menu.

When I enable this option there is a heavy lag due to the number of players in my alliance so it would be nice to filter by building type to be able to build based on where others have built.

English.

My idea was to be able to almost copy a missions graphics from a previous mission and apply it to multiple in one go, a bit like a tick box so you could copy the graphic of the mission icon and paste it over 100 plus missions.

I only ask as many mission pack graphic makers will know it takes hours to make packs and the majority of the work is via inputing the graphic to the mission rather than making it.

DE

My idea was to be able to almost copy the mission graphics from a previous mission and apply it to multiple missions at once, much like a check box so you could copy the mission icon graphic and paste over 100 missions.

Just asking how many mission package graphics makers know that packages take hours to create, and most of the work is about entering the graphics into the mission instead of creating it.

Es tut mir leid, wenn dies keinen Sinn ergibt, da ich kein Deutsch spreche und daher einen Übersetzer benutze.

Kann jemand ein Skript erstellen, mit dem ich Missionsgrafiken in andere Missionen kopieren kann, ohne jedes Diagramm jedes Mal manuell auswählen zu müssen?

Dies ist eine gute Übersicht über die Einheiten, die kostenlos sind. Würdest du wissen, wie man sie in die UK-Version konvertiert, da ich auch so viel spiele und es für diese Version wirklich gut wäre?