Calls Spwan Further Away

• Hey there again, I'd be better if you make a call Spawned Further away like 6-8 Mins Further away because there's so close to the station

Staff member at
    United Nation Responders
    My areas in the UK are: West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Essex, South Wales, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire and London.
    My areas in the USA are: Chicago, LA Los Angeles
    Lino_Carter
    --------------------------------
    Thanks All the best
    L.Carter

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lino_Carter ()

• Ich zitiere mal aus den Forenregeln:

12. Sprache im Forum
    Die Forensprache ist deutsch. Bitte beachtet, das ein anderssprachiger Support nur begrenzt gewährt werden kann.
    Ebenso sind anderssprachige Threads von vielen Spielern nicht zu verstehen und deshalb bis auf Ausnahmen (z.B. Verbandsforum) möglichst zu unterlassen.

Zudem:

Lino_Carter
    Lino_Carter2
    Lino_Carter3

LondonFireBrigade999
    L.Carter

General Terms and Conditions

§3 Pflichten des Nutzers

Der Nutzer verpflichtet sich, mit nur einem Account pro Spielewelt von Leitstellenspiel.de teilzunehmen. Das heißt, einem bereits registrieren Nutzer ist die Eröffnung eines neuen Accounts in derselben Spielwelt nur dann möglich,
    wenn der bisherige Account gelöscht wurde. Das Erstellen und Führen mehrerer Accounts in derselben Spielwelt (Multi-Accounts) ist verboten. Solche Multi-Accounts können jederzeit,
    ohne Vorwarnung nach freiem Ermessen von SHPLAY gesperrt und gelöscht werden.

Grüsse Franky

• Frank80 Sorry about that the accounts wont be deleted will they ?

Staff member at
    United Nation Responders
    My areas in the UK are: West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Essex, South Wales, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire and London.
    Lino_Carter
    Thanks All the best
    L.Carter

• Hey @Lino_Carter,

I try to translate the comment of @Franky80 that you could understand it better.

He wants to raise your awareness for the rules of the forum and the game.

The first thing he mentiones is that the forum rules content an information about the forum language, which is German, because many of the users couldn‘t speak/write English as well as you. So their opportunity to help you or to improve your suggestions is limited.

Another point is that you declare that you have got more than one account in the game leitstellenspiel.de, but this is prohibited by the general standard terms and conditions. Sebastian, the programmer of the game, may delete all these accounts without a warning, so it is recommendable that you delete all except for one by yourself.
    I hope that you can understand that :)

• Okay I Understand.

Staff member at
    United Nation Responders
    Lino_Carter
    Thanks All the best
    L.Carter

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lino_Carter ()