(OSM) New York

• Hi @RuninWild

I think it's no problem, if you write your OpenStreetMap-problems in english.

In Bing, it looks like the Long Island Motor Parkway doesn't exists any more. Is this correct?

I think a user maps the historic, partially razed road, cause he want to see it in the map. We call it "mapping for the renderer", cause he abuse the highway-tag to make it visible on the map. If the street don't exist, I'll delete the highway tag and you haven't this routingproblem after the next map-update.

cyper

Aktiver Mapper in OpenStreetMap.
    Informatiker.
    Webentwickler.

Also zweifel nicht an mir ;)

• Thanks for the response Cyper,

There are some remains of the road that stil exist.
    But they are closed of for the mass transport.
    If you could delete the Highway tag i would appreciated.

RuninWild

• Hey Cyper,

I still have a problem with this road.
    After the update the road is not visible anymore on the map, but i still get calls that are ON this road.

• The Routing point and the Visibility Point isn't updated at the same time.

Vixibility is changed near on the fly, but the routing update has to get a serverupdate from Sebastian (the developer), which he normally does all 2-4 weeks.

• The Routing point and the Visibility Point isn't updated at the same time.

Vixibility is changed near on the fly, but the routing update has to get a serverupdate from Sebastian (the developer), which he normally does all 2-4 weeks.

@Sebastian has never updated the router-database every two or four weeks. The last database is dated in end of may. He promised to install a new database in the coming weeks. Normaly he announced the data-update in the News.

Aktiver Mapper in OpenStreetMap.
    Informatiker.
    Webentwickler.

Also zweifel nicht an mir ;)