Driving Route error, and Vehicles disappearing.

• I am having an issue with the game loading extremely slow. When I dispatch my vehicles it draws a thick vehicle route line straight to the call (like a bird flying from point A to point B), not via roads, but straight across the map, which is causing my vehicles to get stuck and not go en route. When I refresh the game (ctrl+R, F5, ctrl+F5) the map loads extremely slow, and my vehicles disappear. When I click on the search for vehicle button, it keeps telling me my vehicles can not be found on the map, but they are not in the station. They are stuck. If I dispatch the vehicle to another call, it will show up in the middle of a field unable to move. ?(

• I have also noticed now that it is saying on my station list on the right side of the screen that some units are in stations with the Green 2 next to the vehicle. But when I look on the map, the vehicle is listed on the map with a Yellow 3 like it thinks it is en route to a call, which it is not. I have attached a screen shot of the issue.

• I have the same Problem for a long time.

But:
    There will be an update on Monday Morning. The game will change from Googlemaps to OpenStreetmap.

Please check, if you still have this problem after the update and tell us.

• I like the new maps much better, I haven't had a complete chance to test the routing yet to see if on the longer distances if it actually routes better then google maps did. But I will say I like how the update shows you how long in time it will take to get to the call instead of the distance, I think that has definitely made a major improvement, and shows a lot more accuracy, thanks for the update.