Mission Suggestions

• I am putting this all into one thread instead of a bunch of individual threads. I apologize if any of the missions I have listed are repeats. Most of the forum get's lost in my google translate and I don't understand it. My Vehicle Suggestions thread

1. Airplane in distress - This is not a crashed airplane, it is in the air and landing, but either has some sort of malfunction, or has an injured person on board, could also require an airport fire station and air port apparatus (I will post station and apparatus requests in the proper thread)

2. Airplane/Helicopter Crash - could be anywhere on the map, as these don't just happen at airports

3. Request for Landing zone - You have an ambulance on scene and you have dispatched a medical helicopter, at this point they could make a request for a fire engine to be dispatched to set up a safe landing zone for the medical chopper

4. Water Rescue Missions - There are many types of calls that could happen here, and either this could be done with trained fire department personnel, or specialty units (THW or EMS trained)

5. Person Hit By Vehicle - would appear only if you had Ambulance and Fire Stations, would require and NEF, and RW, possibly Medical Chopper

6. Unknown Smoke - Could turn out to be a false alarm, or any number of fire types

7. Person down - This would require at least 1 police, and an Ambulance and NEF, and possibly Medical Chopper, and RW/LF

8. Suicidal Person - Requires police to stabilize the scene

9. Trapped Person - Could turn into person in a well, person trapped in a machine, person trapped in a hole.

10. ATV accident - A person injured while riding an ATV.

That's all I have for now.