Specialty Stations

• I would like to suggest what I call "Specialty Stations" These would be stations you could place with in your services (fire, police, Ambulance) but have a specific task. My Vehicle Suggestions Thread

There could be three types of specialty stations:
    Type I Specialty Stations - Add missions to the standard mission response area you have set, as well as the mission list in general.
    Type II Specialty Stations - Add missions to the specific thing it's designed for.
    Type III Specialty Stations - Does not add any missions to the list, is designed to hold special Fire Department Equipment only.

1. Airport Fire Station (Type I/II)- Placed on of near and Airport, would need to be able to Purchase AirPort Rescue FireFighting (ARFF) vehicles as well as Regular LF Units, and Ambulance Units. This station would generally only add calls to the specific airport area it covered, unless designated as a Type I prior to construction. Would require academy training at the level of ARFF

2. Water Rescue Station (TypeII/III) - Specifically for Water Search & Rescue Efforts. Could have command vehicles, Pick Up Trucks that haul the boats and trailers (could require a boat ramp set as point of interest to unload the boat) As well as a full size rescue vehicle. These personnel would require academy training for WR, and could also be an extension of your fire department.

3. Non-Essential Stations (Type III) - this is a Fire Department only station, here you could store things such as RW's, GW-2000/L2's, TLF's, GW-A, GW-Ol. This would be great if you had rural fire department, and wanted to centrally locate a station that housed units not used often on calls, or have a station that stores just TLF's. This station would not add missions to the list as their are no engines in it, if you do put an engine in it, it would automatically become a Type I station, You can go from Type III to Type I, but can not go from Type I to Type III.

4. Rescue Station (Type I/II) - This station would be an extension of the fire department or ambulance department, the personnel here would have gone to the academy for various types of rescue training (water, trench, high angle, RIT, etc) And the station could run various types of apparatus, HLF's, RW's, Water Rescue, Full Size Rescues that carry a crew of 6 or more, etc, Rescue Ambulances. If the station has an HLF, it makes it a Type I, if no HLF then Type II.

5. Wildland Fire Station (Type I/II/III) - Would require Academy training to get your Wildland Firefighter Card, and can be used as Type I, II, or III. There are a lot of brush fires, field fires, and wildland fires in the game, it would be nice to be able to dispatch a smaller vehicle, to calls like that, and not have to us LF's or HLF's on those calls. It would be a plus if you are in a heavily wooded area also.

I am probably letting my imagination get the best of me here, but I thought I would be interesting and show some game diversity.

• the question tht comes to my mind there is would the POI system with the new map be able to set e.g. water rescue or ship fire fighting icidents up at the spot they are suppost to occure and not miles back into the cost on solid ground ?^^
    i'm a fan of water rescue and ship fire fighting anyway, coz my VFD has a big "SEG" unit for that. if there would be a possibillity to make the POI's finally work reliable and have special areas where only certain types of incidents would occur...tht would really make my day, and the game even more interesting ^^