Beiträge von thomas1321

Hello all,

II've been playing leitstellenspiel now for some time with a setup in my home city and district as well as London. Over time I've become less active due to completing these areas. So I decided to challenge myself.

Having watched various videos on YouTube I've decided I want to build in a German City ( still not decided) however with limited knowledge and understanding of how German services work I'm stuck.

Anyone who could help I'd be greatly appreciative. As I really don't want to stop playing.

Kind regards

Tom:)

Hi there!

Could you please check the mail adress? At least in your quote there is an error: it is not support@directory.com but support@leistellenspiel.de.
    (If you click it you should get to the right adress but maybe there is just a problem with the wrong adress.)

Maybe you could also give me the date when you sent both mails so I can ask if these were received or not or if you better should use another mail adress. Thank you!

My mistake i only sent 1. It was sent on the 18th October at 09:35. I will try the email you have just provided me to see if that works although it is the same one i used to send the first email

Thank you.

I have sent 2 Emails and still haven't revived a response about my missing coins, any idea when i will as im needing them soon to keep my premium account.

You should write a mail to support@leitstellenspiel.de[/email] with your name to other personal information to a bill or receipt of that transaction. You should not put this information on a public site like this one.

If there is any error that you want, please have a little patience because of the vacation of our admin. (If he is here in occasionally and read this I am sure he will take further action.)

Hopefully you can understand my english at that was helpful.

You should write a mail to support@leitstellenspiel.de with your name an other personal information an a bill or receipt of that transaction. You should not put these information on a public site like this one.

If there was an error that will be fixed soon, please have a little patience because of the vacation of our admin. (If he is in here occasionally and read this I am sure he will take further actions.)

Hopefully you can understand my english an that was helpful.

Ahh my apologies, i will send a message via the link, thank you for the support.