Beiträge von brandje32

What do you mean with Airport Officer?
    If you mean the Airport Control/Apron Control (normally yellow or yellow/black cars): They have nothing to do with the Fire Department.

The fire brigade at an airport is under the command of an Airport Officer who directs the fire brigade. It is the same as an officer of the normal fire brigade, however, this is specific to airports. This officer needs a speical training to be Airfield officier. See it as a training for a firebrigade offiecier but then specialized on aircraft firefighting therefore my earlier question comes with this also the right training for the firefighters, drivers, commanders and officers

Do you mean the "Load all vehicles" bar in the mission window? If you mean this, the reason for this bar is to reduce the server work. It's a great difference if the server has to load 1000 or more vehicles or only 250. In most cases the 250 are enough I think.
    But some threads for similar topics are existing here. For example anywhere there is a thread with the wish to ignore the 250 vehicle limit in the aao. Maybe this is what you want to reach with your suggestion?

Very often I have to click on the bar when I have a Christoph Europe 2 zent to a accident. He does not sellect the vehicle while I have 6x Christoph Europe 2 and 12 Christoph vehicles.I think if you enlarge the distance from 400 to 1000 it's going a lot better. At least for the distances in the Netherlands.

(Forgive the sometimes bad sentence construction Googel translates his best)

Do you mean the "Load all vehicles" bar in the mission window? If you mean this, the reason for this bar is to reduce the server work. It's a great difference if the server has to load 1000 or more vehicles or only 250. In most cases the 250 are enough I think.
    But some threads for similar topics are existing here. For example anywhere there is a thread with the wish to ignore the 250 vehicle limit in the aao. Maybe this is what you want to reach with your suggestion?

Clear story. That was indeed the question but I understand it"s difficult for the server.

Thank you for answering

Is it possible to extend the vehicle limit to 1000 km or maybe abolished? perhebs expand the number of vehicles that can be displayed, than we don't have to click on the bar to select a vehicle

I'm not sure if there are differences between Meldkamerspel and Leitstellenspiel, in the german version you can only assign the buildings to different centers, that includes all vehicles in that building. There is no way to do that with vehicles.
    I wonder if threre is a misunderstanding or a different system ;)

You're right I was not looking correct... Problem solft...

Very nice function to assign the vehicles to controlcenters but it's a lot of work to do that with all the vehicles, Especially if you have a lot of vehicles. Would not it be more convenient to add the Buildings to the controlcenters, then you have the right buildings and vehicles at the right controlcenter(s) And if it is possible to add Buildings to controlcenters it's may be a good idea to see in that building under which controlcenters it falls.

Dag !

Yes, but i think when we change, we make a option from 1 - 5 hours.

Wäre dafür, aber wenn man es ändert, dann würde ich es auch gerne länger machen. Also 1 -5 Stunden

That's fine, there's a option to set the time then

Then a question of it's possible to make a joint team effort. For example, player A wants to start an event and sets the location puts in 4 coins, player B gives 3 coins, player C also 3 coins... event is full....Start event...