Why did I buy a leBefkW and now it is not offered

• I bought a few weeks ago and a leBefkW It Never Took a run. I can not even buy a new one, it has been removed from the game. Why was this truck Offered at all if theywere going to remove it and get a refund for I CAN IT?
    :thumbdown:

• This vehicle can be bought only at the riot police.

Sollte ich jemals danebengreifen oder einen falschen Ton anschlagen haben, zögert nicht, mich persönlich zu kontaktieren. Ich schätze offene Gespräche und bin immer bereit, Feedback zu empfangen. Bitte meldet euch zuerst per Privatnachricht – und wenn es sein muss, könnt ihr mich danach gerne blockieren.

• Up to today it was possible to buy the leBefKw with the normal Police Stations.
    Today there was a update that the new Riot Police Station was included and with this the leBefKw are no longer available within the store of the normal Police station.
    Instead you can now buy then within the new Riot Police Station.
    There are also two additional Vehicles available within this new Station.
    So far, the leBefKw was only used for special Emergency missions (Allianz missions).
    The new Station also provide 5 new Emergency missions which then needs the relevant vehicles.

Btw. if you buy the new Riot Station, you can also move the existing leBefKw to this new station. No need to buy a new one..