In Game Errors I Have Noticed

• First I would like to start by saying I like the new map much better. And I am really enjoying playing this game, and the iPhone App. I have noticed a few in game errors I just wanted to lay down in one post to make it easier.

1. Map routing is still off, (see attachment'sit's showing the "RED" routing line as short cutting through fields, or cutting corners, unless you zoom in close on the map. Now the vehicles don't try to cut through the fields anymore, they stay on the roads, I just thought this might be confusing for some players.

2. If you have the map zoomed out vehicles don't seem to slow down as much, but if you are zoomed in on a certain area, the units in the area you are zoomed in on will stay en route at the same speed, but when you click to another area or zoom out, it's like those units stalled until you clicked back on that area. This does not happen if the map is zoomed out to where you can see all of your stations and responding units (I have 6 Stations)

3. How come some calls have an address linked to them and some don't, I will have a forest fire in the middle of nowhere on no road, that will give me the road address that I will have to access, and a few addresses when responding in city limits, but unless it is a POI I have dropped in the rural area (i.e. forest) They don't usually pull an address.

4. Do we have to build police, rescue, and hospitals now with the new update? I am only running fire units.5. Thank you for all the hard work you have done, and put into all of your games, there is definitely nothing like it anywhere else on the internet, or in any game.

• 5. Vehicle speeds, I know you said the vehicle speeds are set at a default rate, but I have noticed that they will speed up and slow down, and I don't mean turning off a highway onto a gravel road, some vehicles move faster than others, but I am also accounting some of that for internet connectivity issues where I am at.

6. Thank you for all you do, I know taking care of all of this isn't easy, and it takes a lot of work. Thank you for creating these games for us to play.

• 1. Thats because i want to save resources of the computer. I need to finetune it :)

2. That should be fixed at the next update

3. Thats a known bug. I will work on in at a later update.

4. You can build this building - but it's no enforced

5. hmm, i don't know why this happens

6. Thx :)